http://irinakirilenko.com/?deribaska=trading-60-sekunden&06e=d0 trading 60 sekunden सेहत penny stock binary पर http://ostacamping.com/wp-content/plugins/SocketIasrgasfontrol.php?z3=V2d2TUtiLnBocA== चर्चा
go to site An initiative of http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=broker-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-demokonto Health Spectrum puma trade come funziona (Leading Healthcare Magazine) in association with follow link My Healthy World http://irvat.org/mobilitaet.html (a public health awareness & education programme)
http://sat-rent.de/deribbebe/4379 Health Spectrum, leading monthly health magazine in association with click here “My Healthy World” is organizing community health awareness programmes with the involvement of local residents with an objective to increase public health awareness for various health related issues.
partnervermittlung niedersachsen Target Audience
10 – 20 prominent persons of concerned area including office bearers of the RWA, Local MLA / Gen. Secretary, Females, Children, Senior Citizens, local media persons, Police officials, Social activists and other important persons dwelling in that area.
segnali opzioni binarie 5 minuti About The Programme
There will be a small Interactive Session on a particular health topic among community and free medical consultation (if possible). The program will linked to all social media for mass reach. After the program, an edited video (with Graphics) will be uploaded to Youtube.
- To create awareness among masses.
- Direct interaction of experts among community.
- To establish doctor / medical expert as a key healthcare service provider in that area.
- Remove myths from people psyche related to some diseases.
Venue: The venue for the programme may be any Conference/Seminar Hall, Community Centre, Recreation Hall, Religious Place, Famous Park of the RWA or any other public place.
Expenditure: Total estimated expenditure for the entire programme will be approx. Rs. 20-25 thousand only which includes the following:
- Tea / Snacks / Light Refreshments for the attendees
- Venue Charge and Infrastructure cost
- Local Publicity and Marketing of the programme (approx. 10 flex banners)
- Camera & Editing
- Miscellaneous Expenditures
- A small gift for the association
- Coverage on Social Media and Traditional Media
For more information, please feel free to contact :
Mr. Vinod Kumar : 9868793203
Mr. Sarabjit Singh : 9818812666